- Students of any major and college are welcome
- Open to sophomores and juniors
- Any immigration status, including international and undocumented students
- GPA above 3.0
- Admission is competitive
Students must participate in mandatory pre-departure meetings:
- Students will register for a 0 -.5 credit course
- Students Participating in Fall 2022: Meetings will be held on Friday afternoons from 2-3:30PM on 3/25, 4/1, and 4/8
- Students Participating in Spring 2023: Meetings will be held on Wednesday evenings, dates TBD
- Exceptions will be given only to students studying abroad, who will meet with the Assistant Director individually
The application for fall 2022 and spring 2023 is now open!
Student Deadline: November 28, 2021
Reference Deadline: December 23, 2021
Acceptance Notification: Early spring semester
You will not be able to save the application and return at a later time. Please use an "incognito" window or clear your cache before opening the application. Chrome's auto-population feature can also cause problems, double check your information. If you experience trouble submitting your application, please try using a different browser.
Have the following items ready. Completing the application should take about 10 minutes.
- A brief (1-2 page) Personal Statement, preferably double spaced
Please write an essay on what you hope to achieve by studying and interning in Washington DC. Be sure to include why you have chosen this program and how it complements your academic interests and future career goals. Please also note internships you think you would like to pursue. If you have any interests or experiences that should be considered when evaluating your application (hobbies, volunteer activities, change of major, or lower GPA) you may include a brief explanation of them as well.
- A current resume
- Names and email addresses of two academic references
- Name and email address of your rector
References will receive an email notification with a link to complete the form and submit comments or upload a letter they have written on your behalf. Please contact them prior to submitting your application to ask for permission. Please make sure they are aware of the deadline.
If you have any questions please Contact Us.